• Zephyr successfully collaborated with 15+ Film & Photography college societies across the Delhi University in an online event, “Through our Lens”.
• Collaborated with Realme, as their college camera ambassadors, organised an open-air exhibition to promote phone photography.
• Collaborated to be the official coverage partner of JIMS to cover Anubhav Singh Bassi and Jass Manak in Annual Cultural Fest of JIMS.
• Zephyr conducted a short film screening of Chaitra followed by an interactive session with the National award winning director, Mr. Kranti Kanade.
• Zephyr partnered with an NGO, 'Happines Is Love' and conducted a seminar accompanied with leading psychologist, Mrs Jyotika Bedi.
• For promotion of our website, PR Team of Zephyr ran a successful Campus Ambassador with 40 students from all over India.
In 2019, Realme signed Zephyr as their official college camera ambassador.
Later we also had an opportunity to set up an Open Air ZephyrXRealme Photography Exhibition.
ZOOM IN 3.0
Zoom-in 3.0 is the third installment of the zoom-in series which is the bi-annual exhibition of Zephyr - The film and photography society of College of Vocational Studies.
Every year, during our college's cultural fest-TATVA, Zephyr hosts its Annual Photography Exhibition, 'INVISION,' which explores some fascinating topics. Invision is a showcase of our year's worth of hard work, comprising a variety of photography trends.
THROUGH OUR LENS
During the pandemic, we organised Through our Lens- An online series of Photography, Videography and Digital art sessions, with the purpose of garnishing the skills and igniting the passion amongst the youth.